We're noticing a slight uptick in shuttle bookings. I wanted everyone to know that we are ready to serve the community as things slowly return - travel wise. As soon as we all realize that things will never be the same, the faster we can adapt and pivot to the new reality.
We have invested in an industry leaning commercial anti-microbial cleaning application and our entire fleet have been treated and will continue to be treated on a regular basis. See the video below of Joe and Josh on a recent maintenance day.
We've also laid out our safety onboard protocol - with a new seating chart for the shuttle. Initially, we will limit the capacity of the shuttle to 4 people, although members of the same family may sit together. We will require you to wear a mask onboard.
And finally just this. Need toilet paper? Call us. Need groceries picked up? Call us. There's no charge for either - just a gratuity for the driver is all we ask.
We're here for the long haul.
Stay safe. Stay vigilant. And Be Well.
New Shuttle Safety Procedure
As the Colorado Stay At Home Mandate eases - we wanted to let you know how we intend to adapt our shuttle operations to ensure the safest and cleanest ride possible.
1. We will be capping the amount of passengers in any one shuttle to 4 people
2. We will be using our 22 feet long Mercedes Sprinters (originally designed to hold 14)
3. You will be assigned a row of seats and have that row to yourself. A family member may sit beside you
4. All vehicles have been sanitized using the industry leading "Transform" application.
5. All vehicles will be disinfected after each shuttle run (interiors wiped down)
6. Hand sanitizer is freely available onboard
7. Driver will be wearing mask and gloves and we want you to wear a mask.
8. You will be asked to leave your bags on the curb when we come to pick you up. Driver will load them for you.
9. When we unload - please allow the driver to unload the bags and set them on the curb. Keep a safe distance
10. We are ordering perspex dividers that will be installed between the driver and the rear cabin.
Complimentary Grocery Deliveries
In an effort to assist our senior customers, like the Dale family pictured above, we wanted to offer a complimentary grocery pick up service. We'll do a morning and an afternoon run - daily. You need to be able to place the order online at King Soopers or Whole Foods. Or wherever else you shop.
All our drivers will be wearing masks and gloves and the vehicles are sanitized multiple times a day. We will deliver the groceries to your front door. Delivery service is for Boulder County only. Please remember to tip your driver. You can take care of this via the credit card you have on file with us or you can leave it in an envelope at your front door.
To find out more, call us on 720.223.5474
Remember Our New Schedule
An early morning fee of $30 will be charged on top of the standard base fare for any pick-up scheduled BEFORE 6am. Remember Longmont Shuttle is the only shuttle company in Longmont who will cater to off hour requests, and who will pick up in Mead, Lyons, Frederick, Firestone and Erie (all Zone 2 - Zone 2 pricing is $65 per person)
Remember - Shuttle Pickup Location at DIA
Island 2, Door 512, WEST Side
As a result of Uber and Lyft drivers now being allowed access to the Commercial Transportation Level (Level 5) and having to pick up their riders on Island 5, we have decided to move Longmont Shuttles pick up area to Island 2, Limo Section, WEST side, across from door 512.
This is exactly the same island we use for Eight Black - our black car service. It's a shorter walk and should make all our lives easier. We have updated the website and also the booking confirmations to reflect the new pick up point.