Don't Forget To Enter Our Pay It Forward Sweepstakes. $250 Could Be Yours!
There's still plenty of time to enter our "Pay It Forward Sweepstakes". You could win a cool $250 and and you might just brighten someone else's day as well.
The entry conditions are simple. The winner will receive $250 (via PayPal). In addition, we'll give you another $250 to "Pay It Forward" to the business (or businesses) of your choice. Click here to enter.
As Colorado slowly begins to ease the Stay At Home mandate, we expect the leisure travel market to slowly creep back. But it will never be the same. Please read the section below on how we are going to operate the shuttle service going forward.
We're here for the long haul.
Stay safe. Stay vigilant. And Be Well.
New Shuttle Safety Procedure
As the Colorado Stay At Home Mandate eases - we wanted to let you know how we intend to adapt our shuttle operations to ensure the safest and cleanest ride possible.
1. We will be capping the amount of passengers in any one shuttle to 4 people
2. We will be using our 22 feet long Mercedes Sprinters (originally designed to hold 14)
3. You will be assigned a row of seats and have that row to yourself. A family member may sit beside you
4. All vehicles have been sanitized using the industry leading "Transform" application.
5. All vehicles will be disinfected after each shuttle run (interiors wiped down)
6. Hand sanitizer is freely available onboard
7. Driver will be wearing mask and gloves
8. You will be asked to leave your bags on the curb when we come to pick you up. Driver will load them for you.
9. When we unload - please allow the driver to unload the bags and set them on the curb. Keep a safe distance
10. We are ordering perspex dividers that will be installed between the driver and the rear cabin.
Complimentary Grocery Deliveries
In an effort to assist our senior customers, like the Dale family pictured above, we wanted to offer a complimentary grocery pick up service. We'll do a morning and an afternoon run - daily. You need to be able to place the order online at King Soopers or Whole Foods. Or wherever else you shop.
All our drivers will be wearing masks and gloves and the vehicles are sanitized multiple times a day. We will deliver the groceries to your front door. Delivery service is for Boulder County only. Please remember to tip your driver. You can take care of this via the credit card you have on file with us or you can leave it in an envelope at your front door.
To find out more, call us on 720.223.5474
Remember Our New Schedule
An early morning fee of $30 will be charged on top of the standard base fare for any pick-up scheduled BEFORE 6am. Remember Longmont Shuttle is the only shuttle company in Longmont who will cater to off hour requests, and who will pick up in Mead, Lyons, Frederick, Firestone and Erie (all Zone 2 - Zone 2 pricing is $65 per person)
Remember - Shuttle Pickup Location at DIA
Island 2, Door 512, WEST Side
As a result of Uber and Lyft drivers now being allowed access to the Commercial Transportation Level (Level 5) and having to pick up their riders on Island 5, we have decided to move Longmont Shuttles pick up area to Island 2, Limo Section, WEST side, across from door 512.
This is exactly the same island we use for Eight Black - our black car service. It's a shorter walk and should make all our lives easier. We have updated the website and also the booking confirmations to reflect the new pick up point.